Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The N-1L Light Starfighter was smaller and slower than the 11 meter-long N-1 starfighter, and did not pack as much of a punch in terms of firepower, though they were armed with two laser cannons. The starfighter sported the characteristic trademark of the Monarch of Naboo,[source?] a chromium finish on the bow. The fighter was colored yellow across the rest of the craft and the two engine units. They were constructed at Naboo airbases and flown by a single pilot and an astromech droid of the Naboo Royal Space Fighter Corps.
The N-1L starfighters were the predecessors to N-1 Starfighter, and this class still saw frontline service when used by the Royal Space Fighter Corps during the Invasion of Naboo in 32 BBY, serving as part of the forces defending city of Harte Secur against attacking Trade Federation B1 battle droids and OX9 labor droids. These fighters also were used to attack the Federation garrison during the Spinnaker occupation. In both cases, the Royal Naboo Security Forces were unsuccessful against the Trade Federation Droid Army.
Behind the scenesEdit
The N-1L Light Starfighter appeared in the 2001 video game Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds and its 2002 expansion pack. They were the Naboo civilization's basic fighter unit, and were encountered during the Trade Federation campaign and were constructable in multiplayer. A picture of it is used to represent the fighter unit in Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Prima's Official Strategy Guide.
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Prima's Official Strategy Guide (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Light Starfighter is visually smaller than the 11 meter-long N-1 starfighter.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Portions of Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds takes place during the Invasion of Naboo. The New Essential Chronology establishes on page 40 that the invasion happens in 32 BBY.