- "We hope our inventory will meet your needs."
- ―N-7F5 greets a cantina patron
N-7F5 was a protocol droid who served the Galactic Republic during the Galactic War against the Sith Empire. In 3641 BBY, the droid was stationed on the planet Ilum during the Battle of Ilum. On Ilum the droid manned a small cantina within the Republic base camp. N-7F5 had gold plating and yellow sensors.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Star Wars: The Old Republic
- ↑ Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom, and The Old Republic: Annihilation, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.