- «Customer = welcome.»
- ―N6-BC welcomes a customer[src]
N6-BC was a astromech droid who served the Galactic Republic during the Galactic War against the Sith Empire. In 3641 BBY, the droid was stationed on the planet Ilum during the battle that took place there. On Ilum the droid operated a stall in the Republic base camp, from which it sold various weapon modifications. N6-BC had red plating and yellow sensors.
Behind the scenesEdit
N6-BC appeared in the video game Star Wars: The Old Republic, released by BioWare in 2011, as a Mods Vendor for Republic players on Ilum. With the release of Game Update 4.0 on October 20, 2015, N6-BC was removed from the game along with the rest of the Mods Vendors. His position is also marked on a map in Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide, a game guide released by Prima Games.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Star Wars: The Old Republic
- ↑ Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom, and The Old Republic: Annihilation, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide