Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Each emplacement had its own turbine generator and was controlled by gunnery stations inside the ship. A volley from these weapons could disable a ship for several minutes. Components of the NK-7 included an ion tube, ion accu-accelerator, turbine generator, cooling grid, targeting computers, elevation tracking, and maintenance access hatches.
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike
- Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- X-Wing: Rogue Squadron
- X-Wing: The Bacta War
- X-Wing: Isard's Revenge
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 11 (STA3-4, Imperial Star Destroyer)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 22 (ION2, Ion Cannon)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 76 (DEA18, Death Star - Exterior)
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology