The NR-N99 Persuader-class droid enforcer was a model of droid tank manufactured by the Techno Union. They were primarily used by the Corporate Alliance, and were later utilized in the Separatist Droid Army during the Clone Wars.
Behind the scenesEdit
Nicknamed the snail droid, the NR-N99 Persuader-class droid enforcer was originally planned to appear in Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones during the First Battle of Geonosis and animatics of the film were made of the tanks running over Clone troopers. The NR-N99 would later return for Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, but at one point a different design was considered during the production of the film before the older design was chosen for its final appearance. For the sequences that featured the NR-N99 in Episode III, OOM pilot battle droids were put inside the tanks, suggesting that it was not an entirely automated vehicle.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (cut)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Zillo Beast"
- Kanan 10: First Blood, Part IV: The Mesas of Mygeeto
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- "The Misadventures of Triple-Zero and Beetee"—Darth Vader 20: End of Games, Part I
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as NR-N99 Persuader-class droid enforcer)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles