|Chronological and political information|
NT-311 was an Imperial clone stormtrooper who served in the 501st Legion during the Galactic Civil War. He served as the point man in his squad. In the year 0 BBY, NT-311 was stationed on the Imperial I-class Star Destroyer Devastator when it captured the Rebel CR90 corvette Tantive IV, which contained the stolen plans of the Empire's DS-1 Orbital Battle Station. Despite the 501st's victory during the lightfight that followed, the Rebel droids R2-D2 and C-3PO escaped with the Death Star plans.
NT-311 was a Human male cloned from the Mandalorian bounty hunter Jango Fett. He served as an Imperial clone stormtrooper in the 501st Legion, an elite stormtrooper unit commanded by the Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Vader, during the Galactic Civil War. NT-311 served as his squad's point man. He was stationed aboard the Sith Lord's flagship, the Imperial I-class Star Destroyer Devastator, by 0 BBY.
That year, the Devastator captured Senator Leia Organa's consular ship, the Rebel blockade runner Tantive IV, which contained the stolen plans of the Empire's DS-1 Orbital Battle Station superweapon. NT-311 was among the stormtroopers who participated in the subsequent boarding of the vessel. The 501st engaged the Rebel troopers defending the Tantive IV in battle, which ended in victory for the 501st Legion and in Senator Organa's capture. However, the Rebel droids C-3PO and R2-D2, the latter of whom possessed the stolen Death Star plans, evacuated the ship in an escape pod.
Personality and traitsEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
NT-311 was first mentioned by a card for the Premiere set of Decipher's 2001 Jedi Knights Trading Card Game. He would be again featured on another card, released for the card game's Scum and Villainy set. Although initially unconfirmed, Leland Chee, the maintainer of Lucasfilm's Holocron continuity database, would later on verify that the Jedi Knights Trading Card Game depicted NT-311 as a stormtrooper who boarded the Tantive IV during the Devastator's overtaking of the vessel, events shown in the 1977 film Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope. According to the 2005 video game Star Wars: Battlefront II, the troopers who boarded the Tantive IV during the events of A New Hope were Jango Fett clones in the 501st Legion.
- "Premiere" - Jedi Knights Trading Card Game (Card: ) (First mentioned)
- "Scum and Villainy" - Jedi Knights Trading Card Game (Card: )
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Wars: Battlefront II
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Scum and Villainy" - Jedi Knights Trading Card Game (Card: )
- ↑ 3.0 3.1
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 "Premiere" - Jedi Knights Trading Card Game (Card: )
- ↑ Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Premiere Limited (Card: Devastator)
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
- ↑ Rebellion Era Campaign Guide
- ↑ Keeper of the Holocron (July 1, 2013). Keeper of the Holocron. Facebook. Retrieved on February 11, 2014.