|Chronological and political information|
- "I hardwired [her] into ship to act as co-pilot. Sadly, also has ethics circuits which are useless and most aggravating..."
- ―Vilmarh Grahrk
NT 600 was an astronavigation and general assistance droid that was hardwired into the Inferno, Vilmarh Grahrk's personal starship. Also known as just NT, she could detach from the Inferno and operate as an independent unit. NT was pre-programmed with ethics circuits, which her Devaronian master found to be quite annoying. She was also quite fond of Jedi Master Quinlan Vos, to whom she had given access to the ship's systems. She was made at the Golden Nyss Shipyards.
- "Deal with a Demon"—Star Wars Tales 3 (First appearance)
- Bad Business
- Star Wars: Republic 19: Twilight, Part 1
- Star Wars: Republic 20: Twilight, Part 2
- Star Wars: Republic 22: Twilight, Part 4
- Star Wars: Republic 35: Darkness, Part 4
- Star Wars: Republic: The Devaronian Version (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Republic: Rite of Passage
- Star Wars: Republic: The Hidden Enemy