The Naberrie family was a human family related to the Monarch of Naboo, Padmé Amidala (born Padmé Naberrie), who served as queen in the years prior to the outbreak of the Clone Wars in 22 BBY. At her successor's request, Amidala became a senator for her home planet of Naboo and represented the Royal House's interests in the Senate of the Galactic Republic.
Other members of the family included Ruwee and Jobal Naberrie, the parents of Amidala. Their other daughter, Sola Naberrie, was the mother of Ryoo and Pooja Naberrie.[source?] Following Amidala's death in 19 BBY, shortly after the rise of the Galactic Empire, the Naberrie family attended her funeral which took place in Theed, the capital city of Naboo.
|Ruwee Naberrie||Jobal Naberrie||(see Skywalker family)|
|Unknown male||Sola Naberrie||Padmé Naberrie||Anakin Skywalker|
|Ryoo Naberrie||Pooja Naberrie||(see Skywalker family)|
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (Appears in deleted scene(s))
- Star Wars: Forces of Destiny – "The Imposter Inside"
- Star Wars: Forces of Destiny – "The Starfighter Stunt"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 5: The Chosen One, Part V (Vision to Darth Vader)
- "Stories in the Sand"—From a Certain Point of View (Appears in hologram)
- —Star Wars Adventures Ashcan (Appears in flashback(s))
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Naberrie family)