- "You and the Naboo form a symbiont circle. What happens to one of you will affect the other. You must understand this."
- ―Obi-Wan Kenobi to Nass
The Naboo (singular "Naboo") were the human inhabitants of the planet Naboo. Contrary to the Gungans, with whom they shared their world, the Naboo originated offworld as human colonists from Grizmallt. Led by Kwilaan, the colonists crashed on the Gungans' homeworld and established their presence there. The Naboo aristocrats were known for their sartorial extravagance. Unlike the Gungans, who were a proud warrior species, the human colonists of Naboo were peaceful. This contrast of ideology caused tension between the two people for centuries.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars: Shattered Empire, Part II
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Blue Shadow Virus"
- ↑ (slides 2-3 captions)
- ↑ Tarkin