The Naboo Resistance were a group of loosely organized resistance cells created primarily by members of the Royal Naboo Security Forces. Acting largely independent from each other, the groups opposed the Trade Federation during their occupation of Naboo. The groups conducted several operations during the occupation, and eventually joined forces with Queen Amidala to participate in the Second Battle of Theed.
The Naboo Resistance was formed after the Trade Federation invaded the planet in the year 32 BBY. During the course of the invasion, the Resistance set up operations in the Naboo airbase at the south ridge of Theed. A Resistance base was set up in the Naboo training canyon, while an outpost was attacked. Asha, one of Queen Amidala's servants, became a leader of the Resistance and had contact with the Jedi Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi. At the Second Battle of Theed, some members of the Resistance captured Gode Takrab, a Neimoidian counterfeiter who had forged a treaty legalizing the Trade Federation's invasion.
- Star Wars: Obi-Wan
- Star Wars: Starfighter
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Battle in the Streets!
- Star Wars: Battle for Naboo
- "Peril on Naboo"—Secrets of Naboo
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Obi-Wan: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 91 (TRA17-18, The Trade Federation Attack)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 62
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: Obi-Wan
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 * "Peril on Naboo"—Secrets of Naboo
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 Star Wars: Battle for Naboo
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 Star Wars: Starfighter
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 The Official Star Wars Fact File 91 (TRA17-18, The Trade Federation Attack)
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 The New Essential Chronology places the Invasion of Naboo in 32 BBY.