The Naboo Spacelines StarSpeeder 1000 was a modified StarSpeeder 1000 spacecraft used by interstellar travel agency Star Tours to operate flights bound for the Mid Rim planet Naboo prior to 0 BBY. This starship was painted yellow and light grey with a red circle containing a white Aurebesh letter Nern. It was named after both the planet as well as Naboo Spacelines, a separate spaceliner company from Star Tours, which was a fellow member with Star Tours in the Galactic Tourist Bureau.
It was equipped with hyperdrive and shielding systems, two flash cannons and two laser cannons; it was crewed by a pilot, an astromech droid and a systems analyst. It could support up to 40 passengers.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Naboo Spacelines StarSpeeder 1000 was first introduced on The Walt Disney Company website in 2011 as a papercraft model. The speeder was also released in the same year in a set of diecast toys, the StarSpeeder 1000 Spaceliner Collection.
According to a Star Tours: The Adventures Continue poster sign, only Star Tours flew StarSpeeder 1000s, which confirms Star Tours ownership of this vessel. The Japanese version, however, indicated that it was part of a separate company which was affiliated with Star Tours via the Galactic Tourist Bureau.
- Star Wars: Star Tours (toy line) (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Tours StarSpeeder Fleet. Star Tours Adventures at Disneyland.com. Retrieved on January 4, 2013.
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 Star Wars: Star Tours (toy line) (cf. Starspeeder 1000 (Vehicle Playset). JediTempleArchives.com. Retrieved on January 4, 2013.)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Star Tours: The Adventures Continue
- ↑ Star Wars: Empire at War: Prima Official Game Guide
- ↑ Star Tours: The Adventures Continue (cf. IMG_0659 in EndorExpress Database)
- Star Tours StarSpeeder Fleet. Star Tours Adventures at Disneyland.com.