Encampments within Theed
The Naboo Underground was a Resistance cell filled primarily by students from the Royal House of Learning. It opposed the Trade Federation during their occupation of Naboo. The group conducted several operations within the city of Theed during the occupation, and eventually joined forces with Queen Amidala to participate in the Second Battle of Theed.
Many of the members worked together long after the Naboo's victory against the invasion.
The Naboo underground conducted a number of successful operations against the occupying forces, primarily involving weapons theft and liberation of prisoners. In one daring operation, they liberated the Naboo Minister of Culture, Kyu Tane.
- Star Wars: Invasion of Theed Adventure Game (First appearance)
- Battle for Theed
- Peril in the Ionosphere"—Star Wars Gamer 1 "
- A Night at Tosche Station
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 91 (TRA17-18, The Trade Federation Attack)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia