|Chronological and political information|
- "He's a very dangerous one, well-known in the Underworld."
- ―Jedi Master Tera Sinube
Nack Movers was a male Trandoshan assassin who lived during the Clone Wars. Movers resided on Coruscant, the capital planet of the Galactic Republic. After purchasing a lightsaber, he was murdered by his girlfriend Ione Marcy and her accomplice Cassie Cryar, who took the weapon.
- "Let me guess: Nack Movers?"
- ―Jedi Padawan Ahsoka Tano upon finding Movers' corpse
Nack Movers was a male Trandoshan who lived during the final years of the Galactic Republic. A skilled assassin, Movers was well-known in the Underworld of Coruscant, the capital planet of the Republic. Around 21 BBY, during the Clone Wars, he bought a lightsaber from the Patrolian Bannamu and took it to his apartment in a condominium complex. However, his girlfriend Ione Marcy, together with her accomplice Cassie Cryar, murdered Movers and took the weapon. Jedi Master Tera Sinube and Padawan Ahsoka Tano, the owner of the lightsaber, found Movers' dead body and later arrested both Marcy and Cryar.
Personality and traitsEdit
- "I got a good price. He was very, very motivated"
- ―Banamu about selling the lighstaber to Movers
Movers was a well-known assassin and was eager to buy the lightsaber form Banamu. He was considered to be a strong, dangerous murderer.
Behind the scenesEdit
Nack Movers first appeared, although only as a corpse, in "Lightsaber Lost," an episode of the second season of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars TV series. The episode aired on January 22, 2010. Movers' design was based on that of the Trandoshan scavenger Gha Nachkt, a character from the series' first season.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: New Battlefronts: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Official Episode Guide Series 1 & 2
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.47
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Magazine 19