|Points of interest|
During the Clone Wars, Nadiem was captured by the Confederacy of Independent Systems five months after the Battle of Geonosis. According to native Crys Taanzer, who was present at the time of the attack, Nadiem was caught in the middle. With no real military value for either side, it was attacked mainly because the Galactic Republic chose to defend it. Civilian casualties were heavy, the Jedi helping the civilians there was killed, and the defenses crumpled. The survivors, and the planet itself, were forgotten about afterward as far as Crys could tell.
However, the Republic was eventually able to take back the planet with a group of clone troopers led by Jedi Master Luminara Unduli and her Padawan Barriss Offee. B'dard Tone, presumably during that battle, was horribly injured by General Grievous.
- "Hide in Plain Sight" - Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures Volume 2 (First appearance)
- Star Wars: General Grievous (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Dark Times 7: Parallels, Part 2 (Appears in flashback(s))
- "Routine"—Star Wars Tales 3 (First mentioned)
- "Unknown Soldier: The Story of General Grievous"—Star Wars Insider 86
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Atlas Online Companion