|Naga Sadow's tomb|
- "To set foot in the tomb of Naga Sadow is to breathe in death itself."
- ―Darth Baras
- "So explain this to me, the tomb of Naga Sadow on Korriban was built by Tulak Hord before Naga Sadow was even born?"
- ―Talos Drellik
The tomb was built for Naga Sadow in the Valley of the Dark Lords, though he never occupied it, as the Sith Lord spent his remaining years in exile on Yavin 4, where his body really rests. It housed an ancient Rakatan Star Map built when the Infinite Empire conquered Korriban. During the Jedi Civil War, the nearby Sith Academy used the tomb as a final testing ground for their students.
Revan entered this tomb twice; once when he was on his journey to find the Star Forge, but on his second visit—when he had his mind wiped and reprogrammed to be a loyal to the Galactic Republic—he confronted and killed the Sith Academy's leader, Uthar Wynn, and redeemed Yuthura Ban, Wynn's Sith apprentice. In 3,951 BBY, the Jedi Exile Meetra Surik tried to enter the tomb, but was unable to get inside, as the entrance was blocked by a rockfall. The tomb housed two Terentateks, a few Wraids, and the remains of Shaela Nuur.
During the Great Galactic War, the Sith retook Korriban and by the time of the Cold War, both Imperials and Sith thrived in the valley. The tomb was guarded by several Ancient Droids. Many Sith acolytes went there to complete several tasks assigned by their overseers. Overseer Harkun sent a promising acolyte there to retrieve an ancient map for Lord Zash. But first he had to release, by gathering ancient rods, the ancient servant of Tulak Hord, an infamous Dashade called Khem Val, who was also imprisoned in the tomb. When he released him, after killing countless other rival acolytes, the Dashade attacked the acolyte, enraged, after hearing that his master, Tulak Hord, had died hundreds of years earlier. However he was defeated and so promised to serve the young Sith. They then retrieved the map but first had to defeat an ancient guardian beast, called the Terentatek. Later on, a promising warrior was sent by Lord Baras to the tomb to retrieve an ancient lightsaber. There, using the help of a Twi'lek prisoner, he opened a secret chamber inside the tomb, terminated Naga Sadow's ancient droid guardians and retrieved the lightsaber from his "grave".
Behind the scenesEdit
- "It smells like death here. Not good, honest, battlefield death... but a musty, wasting death."
- ―Canderous Ordo
A glitch can occur when in the terentatek room. If the player pulls the lever and runs into the room with the fire and ice grenades before defeating the terentateks, he/she cannot be followed by them. He/she can then attack them without fear of being attacked themselves.
Rakatan-style monuments can be found in a couple of the rooms, such as the obelisk as monument to Naga Sadow and the stones which contained the special grenades.
- "Shadows and Light"—Star Wars Tales 23
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: Darth Plagueis (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Wrath of Darth Maul (Mentioned only)
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- Jedi Academy Training Manual
- The Journal of Master Gnost-Dural