Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nagaian was the native language of the Nagai species from Nagi. It was a language characterized by slight variations of tone and pitch, resulting in what some regarded as a musical, lilting quality.
Common Words and phrasesEdit
- Vish 'No'[source?]
- Duba 'Think about it'[source?]
- Sjali 'What do I care?'[source?]
- Naia 'So?'[source?]
- Vishnin-jai-yal "No, really? How long did to figure that out?'[source?]
- Sji'va 'Whatever!'[source?]
- Ishgasjir-dobari-dangu-haya-zo 'Cry me a river, build a bridge, name it after yourself, and get over it!!'[source?]
- Star Wars 103: Tai (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
In other languages