Nal Hutta was a hot, swampy planet located in the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories that was the homeworld of the Hutt species. The planet was a haven for the criminal elements of the galaxy, located far from galactic authorities. Its terrain was covered with numerous bogs, and its climate often consisted of greasy rains.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "George [Lucas] had some very specific ideas about Nal Hutta. He gave us some really rough sketches. There was to be this very swampy, these big pustual orbs sticking up where they would build their palaces."
- ―Dave Filoni
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hunt for Ziro" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Friends and Enemies"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Eminence"
- Star Wars 12: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part V (Mentioned only)
- Bloodline (Mentioned only)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- ; images #12, 13, 17 (of 22)