Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Do not be afraid, your friend is in quite capable hands. Doctor Nala Se is the Chief Medical Scientist on Kamino. She was one of the primary engineers of all the clones."
- ―Shaak Ti, to CT-5555
Nala Se was a Kaminoan scientist who served as one of the main cloners behind the Grand Army of the Republic. Early in the war, Se was stationed on the Kaliida Shoals Medical Center, where she tended to injured clone troopers. The station came under attack by Confederacy of Independent Systems General Grievous in his flagship, the Malevolence. Grievous planned to use the ship's ion cannons to disable the station, and destroy it. Fortunately, Shadow Squadron, led by Jedi General Anakin Skywalker, managed to destroy the cannons, saving the medical station in the process.
Later in the war, Se was re-stationed on the planet Kamino. After clone trooper CT-5385, nicknamed "Tup," fired upon Jedi General Tiplar during the Battle of Ringo Vinda, he was sent to Kamino for evaluation. Se ordered the clone be terminated so she could perform a full autopsy, which CT-5555, nicknamed "Fives," objected to. Fives uncovered and removed Tup's control chip, which Se claimed merely was implanted in clones to inhibit the aggressive behavior found in the clone template Jango Fett. In reality, the chip also contained Order 66, a clone protocol which branded the Jedi as traitors to the Republic, who were to be eliminated immediately. Fives was brought back to the Grand Republic Medical Facility on Coruscant, where he met with Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine himself. Se, along with Vice Chair Mas Amedda and Jedi Master Shaak Ti, who had also been stationed on Kamino and accompanied Se to Coruscant, left the room while the Chancellor spoke with Fives in private. As they began to hear blaster firing and shouting, they rushed back in to see Fives aiming his blaster rifle at the Chancellor. Chancellor Palpatine returned the chip to Se, who later gave it to Tyranus–secretly the Sith Lord and Separatist leader Count Dooku.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shadow of Malevolence" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rookies" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Brain Invaders"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Murders" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Conspiracy"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Fugitive"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Orders"