Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Behold the divine Princess Nampi of Orooturoo, infidel numps!"
- ―Nampi's guard
Nampi trapped Jabba Desilijic Tiure and his crew aboard a Nuffin freighter she owned. Nampi ate Jabba's top aide, Scuppa, to take him as her husband. Orooturooan mating rituals involved the female eating the male. Jabba killed her, of course. But it was because Jabba put an explosive inside Scuppa's head so he could explode him if he betrayed Jabba. When Nampi ate Scuppa, the explosive vial was in her stomach. Jabba set off the explosive, which caused Nampi to explode. After Nampi's death, Jabba took her starship to Cabrool Nuum and tried to give it to him.
- Jabba the Hutt: The Hunger of Princess Nampi (First appearance)
- Jabba the Hutt: The Dynasty Trap (Mentioned only)
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 58 (JAB9-12, Jabba the Hutt)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II, p. 359 ("Nampi")