| Production information
| Technical specifications
|Chronological and political information|
Nanna featured "devotion circuits" that enabled her to protect Ben at all costs. Although Nanna was occasionally tricked by Ben into shutting down, she was a force to be reckoned with—concealed within her upper arms were powerful blaster cannons.
Nanna was a redesigned YVH 1 droid produced by Tendrando Arms that was combined with a TDL nanny droid. Nanna's face was cherubic and pleasant in appearance, but it concealed a truly impressive combat machine.
- Crimson Empire III: Empire Lost 1
- Crimson Empire III: Empire Lost 2
- The New Jedi Order: Star by Star (First appearance)
- Dark Nest I: The Joiner King
- Dark Nest II: The Unseen Queen
- Dark Nest III: The Swarm War
- Legacy of the Force: Inferno (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Outcast