Nanotechnology was technology that operated on a nano scale. Typically molecular in size and nature, nanotechnology encompasses a great deal of technology, including nanogene droids, nano-droids and nanoviruses. Said microscopic machines were typically extremely expensive to manufacture, and almost always had a singular function. As a result nanotechnology, and nanites in general were limited to large corporations and medical firms, for use in changing molecular structures in both organics and inorganics alike.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Boba Fett: Hunted
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures video game
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Deception"
- Lando Calrissian and the Starcave of ThonBoka (First appearance)
- Dark Nest II: The Unseen Queen (Mentioned only)
- Dark Nest III: The Swarm War (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Vortex (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse (Mentioned only)
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds (Mentioned only)
- Nanotechnology on Wikipedia