- "Oh, great. It's the Guavian Death Gang. They must have tracked us from Nantoon."
- ―Han Solo realizes he was followed after leaving Nantoon
Nantoon was a world which the smuggler Han Solo and his co-pilot Chewbacca visited around thirty years after the Battle of Endor. The pair stole a number of relics from the world and stored them in a container on their Baleen-class heavy freighter Eravana. When Solo left the planet in his ship he was tracked and shadowed by the Guavian Death Gang, a criminal group to whom he owed fifty thousand credits. They caught up with him over the planet Jakku, but Solo and Chewbacca were able to escape in the YT-1300 light freighter the Millennium Falcon, which they had captured above Jakku.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novel (Mentioned only)
- The Force Awakens, Part II (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary