Nardix was male Imperial Sector Governor who was captured by the bounty hunters Zuckuss and 4-LOM during the Galactic Civil War. In 3 ABY, the two turned him over to the Rebel Alliance, who tried and convicted Nardix for "crimes against Humanity". The event caused much embarrassment for the Empire.
The hunt for the Sector Governor gave Zuckuss and 4-LOM a level of notoriety, and when Darth Vader recruited the pair to hunt down Rebel smuggler Han Solo, Zuckuss could sense that Vader knew about their involvement with Nardix's apprehension. However, Zuckuss also sensed Vader didn't care, as recruiting the best of the bounty hunters was more important to him than punishing them.
- Of Possible Futures: The Tale of Zuckuss and 4-LOM (First mentioned)
- How the Other Half Hunts"—Star Wars Gamer 6 "
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 8
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "Bounty Hunters' Guild Handbook"—Star Wars Insider Special Edition 2012