It was situated in a nondescript building. One room featured several beds for patients and a 2-1B surgical droid to treat them. The other room was below ground and contained the technology necessary to clone beings.
Durgur Pyne, the city's head of security, could often be found here.
Behind the scenesEdit
The cloning facility is a place in Sony Online Entertainment's MMORPG Star Wars Galaxies. It provides players with a place to respawn ("clone") on Talus after they have been killed. The canonical status of such cloning facilities in Star Wars Galaxies is unknown.
The same type of building is used for many of the game's cloning facilities.
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: Jump to Lightspeed: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Guide: Prima Official Game Guide