Neb Dulo was a male Tocoyan hailing from the desert planet Tocoya. A blue-grey-skinned Tocoyan with pink eyes, Dulo was a disciple of Davrilat, a complicated religion based on the sanctity of harmonics. At some point during the Galactic Civil War, Dulo visited the crime lord Jabba the Hutt's desert palace on the planet Tatooine. Dulo had strong protective instincts.
Behind the scenesEdit
The origins of Neb Dulo date back to the production stages of 1983's Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi film, as one of the alien maquettes designed by the Industrial Light & Magic creature shop for possible inclusion in the film's Jabba's Palace scenes. However, that maquette never made it to the final film itself. In 1998, Neb Dulo was created by a card for the Special Edition Limited set of Decipher, Inc.'s Star Wars Customizable Card Game, which used an image of the maquette superimposed onto a Jabba's Palace background. Dulo would later on receive an entry in 2008's The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia.
- Star Wars: Chronicles (Maquette only)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Special Edition Limited (Card: Neb Dulo) (First mentioned)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Special Edition Limited (Card: Neb Dulo)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 214 ("Dulo, Neb")
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II, p. 130 ("Jabba the Hutt (Jabba Desilijic Tiure)")
- ↑ Star Wars: Chronicles, p. 242.
- ↑ "Joe Boulden - Home. Joe Boulden. Archived from the original on March 8, 2013. Retrieved on March 8, 2013.