- "Who gave you this necklace, Your Majesty?"
"Minister Rish Loo. Hesa given it to me. Hesa tellin me itsa make me bombad leader. Very powerful."
- ―Anakin Skywalker and Lyonie
A necklace was a type of jewelry, sometimes sold by street vendors. During the Clone Wars, the Gungan minister Rish Loo gave Boss Lyonie a necklace imbued with Gungan magic in order to manipulate him into attacking the Naboo and marching on Theed.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Hidden Enemy"
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shadow Warrior"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bound for Rescue"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Necessary Bond"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revival"
- Rebel Rising
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Star Wars: Rogue One: A Junior Novel
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Graphic Novel Adaptation
- Rogue One, Part I
- Rogue One, Part II
- Rogue One, Part V
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars: A New Hope junior novelization
- "By Whatever Sun"—From a Certain Point of View
- Princess Leia, Part I
- Princess Leia, Part IV
- Princess Leia, Part V
- Darth Vader 7: Shadows and Secrets, Part I
- Star Wars 35: The Hutt Run
- Aftermath: Life Debt (Mentioned only)
- Poe Dameron 20: Legend Found, Part I
- Captain Phasma, Part III
- "Hear Nothing, See Nothing, Say Nothing"—Canto Bight
- "The Ride"—Canto Bight
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Princess Leia: Royal Rebel
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: Rogue One: Rebel Dossier
- Forces of Destiny: Tales of Hope & Courage
- ; image #19 (of 29)
In other languages