|Chronological and political information|
After her husband was murdered by Navik the Red during the clan purges, Neela fled Rodia with her then-two-year-old son, along with other members of her family and Tetsu clan, for the safety of an unnamed jungle world. There, she gave birth to her second son, Pqweeduk, and raised the boys in the more peaceful ways of their clan. She tried to shelter Greedo and Pqweeduk from their violent past, but thirteen years later Greedo discovered one of the hidden colony ships and wanted to know more. Soon afterward, Navik and other Chattza clan hunters found the refugees, slaughtering them. Neela, her sons, her brothers, and a few remnants of the clan barely got away, relocating to Nar Shaddaa. Neela hoped to eventually move them into the protection of Avaro Sookcool.
Neela found work as a housekeeper and lived in the Corellian sector on Level 88 with her family and remaining clanmembers. The Rodian refugees remained there for four years, during which young Greedo grew into a petty street kid. As Greedo was following along with the bounty hunters Spurch "Warhog" Goa and Dyyz Nataz, an Imperial attack was initiated, sending Level 88 ablaze. Neela and most of the clanmembers were killed, leaving Greedo an orphan.
- A Hunter's Fate: Greedo's Tale (First appearance)
- A Hunter's Fate: Greedo's Tale webstrip
- The Emperor's Court (Non-canonical appearance)
- The Essential Guide to Characters
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- Roleplaying Game: Saga Edition Core Rulebook
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded