- "I need you to convince the Senate, or the Jedi Council, or whoever is in charge of this terrible war that we are threatened."
- ―Queen Neeyutnee, to Padmé Amidala
The Clone WarsEdit
During this time, Neeyutnee moved the fighter operations out of the palace as a security measure. When battle droids were discovered and captured in the grassy wetlands, Neeyutnee recalled Senator Padmé Amidala and Representative Jar Jar Binks back to Naboo. Once there, Neeyutnee implored Amidala and Binks to convince the Senate or the Jedi Council to assist them with this threat. Neeyutnee then listened as Amidala's protocol droid, C-3PO interrogated the tactical droid before Binks inadvertently destroyed it. However, they were able to deduce that they came from the Eastern swamps. They then contacted Master Yoda and Windu and told them that they believed the Separtists were planning an attack on Naboo.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Blue Shadow Virus" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Mystery of a Thousand Moons" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shadow Warrior"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crisis on Naboo"
- Shattered Empire, Part III (Mentioned only)
- (Misspelled as "Neyutnee")
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded