- "I need you to convince the Senate, or the Jedi Council, or whoever is in charge of this terrible war that we are threatened."
- ―Queen Neeyutnee, to Padmé Amidala
The Clone WarsEdit
When battle droids were discovered and captured in the grassy wetlands, Neeyutnee recalled Senator Padmé Amidala and Representative Jar Jar Binks to Naboo and implored them to convince the Senate or the Jedi Council to assist Naboo against this threat. Neeyutnee then listened as Amidala's protocol droid, C-3PO, interrogated the tactical droid before Binks inadvertently destroyed it. However, they were able to deduce that the droids came from the Eastern swamps. They then contacted Masters Yoda and Windu and told them that they believed the Separtists were planning an attack on Naboo.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Blue Shadow Virus" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Mystery of a Thousand Moons" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shadow Warrior"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crisis on Naboo"
- Shattered Empire, Part III (Mentioned only)
- (Misspelled as "Neyutnee")
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Blue Shadow Virus"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1
- ↑ Shattered Empire, Part III
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Mystery of a Thousand Moons"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shadow Warrior"
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith