Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nerve toxin, also know as nerve gas, was a paralyzing gas poison. Such toxic agents were employed by bounty hunters. Boba Fett carried darts with a nerve toxin, which he once used in a fight against Jodo Kast; Fett also kept the antidote for the toxin on his person. Rebel Alliance troops also used non-lethal gas that incapacitated an enemy for a limited duration of time. Natasi Daala used this to execute the Imperial warlords at Tsoss Beacon in 12 ABY.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire (Mentioned only)
- Knight Errant
- Rebel Force: Target
- "The Great Herdship Heist"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 15 (Mentioned only)
- Boba Fett: Twin Engines of Destruction (First appearance)
- Darksaber (First appearance)
- Dark Empire Sourcebook
- Galaxy Guide 10: Bounty Hunters
- Cracken's Rebel Operatives (As "nerve gas")
- Boba Fett's Armor: An Essential Guide to a Walking Weapon
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Squadrons Over Corellia (Card: Nerve Gas)
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Squadrons Over Corellia (Card: Neurotoxin)