|Physical and technical specifications|
Thrown weapon range
|Usage and history|
Nets were any type of meshed or overlapping grid used to ensnare, trap and hold something or someone against its will. Nets were typically used for hunting and fishing in primative cultures and as a means of non-lethal crowd control in more advanced civilizations. As a weapon, the net later evolved into the electroshock net and the razor net. A net could also be shot out of a net gun.
- Star Wars 4: In Battle with Darth Vader (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Droids—"Coby and the Starhunters"
- Star Wars 64: Serphidian Eyes
- Star Wars 62: Pariah! (First appearance)
- The Clone Wars: Invitation Only
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi novel
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi junior novel
- The Ewoks Join the Fight
- Star Wars Roleplaying Game
- Star Wars Miniatures: Alliance and Empire Expansion
- Roleplaying Game: Saga Edition Core Rulebook