Neural wave relaxer helmets were a type of headwear that consisted of a silver tri-pronged head piece with a translucent orange visor that covered the wearer's eyes. The alien Loatha Sommover wore a neural wave relaxer helmet while on the planet Cantonica in the city Canto Bight in the year 34 ABY.
Behind the scenesEdit
A neural wave relaxer helmet first appeared in the film Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi, which was released on December 15, 2017. The prop was not named in the film, but received identification in Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary, a reference book written by Pablo Hidalgo and released in conjunction with the film. The helmet was included in a concept art piece of Sommover titled "King 12" that was created by creature concept designer and senior sculptor Ivan Manzella.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as neural wave relaxer helmet)
- The Art of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. As Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi carries on immediately from the events of The Force Awakens, it can be assumed to take place in the same year.
- ↑ The Art of Star Wars: The Last Jedi