Neuro-Saav primarily concerned itself with blending neurology and technology in its products, leading to the creation of cyborg/droid interface modules, prosthetic eyes, and artificial organs. Such product lines, however, were not as prominent as the company's more mainstream electronics and communications devices, imaging systems, medical bio-technology, and military encryption systems. Some of the company's designs were so cutting-edge that they were actually illegal in many star systems, increasing their value on the black market. The company also produced a number of components used across the galaxy in anything from ground vehicles to capital ships and space stations.
During the final years of the Galactic Republic, Neuro-Saav entered into partnership with the Tagge Company, resulting in the formation of an experimental cybernetics company called BioTech Industries, which produced such devices as the Borg Construct Aj^6. Its links with TaggeCo also ensured Neuro-Saav remained in good graces with the Galactic Empire throughout the Galactic Civil War. This gave the company a degree of freedom it had not enjoyed under the Republic, since Neuro-Saav was relatively free of Imperial policies and regulations. With the fall of the Empire, the New Republic began monitoring cybernetic experimentation, though Neuro-Saav managed to avoid official investigations.
Neuro-Saav also created a subsidiary company, Neuro-Saav Technologies, concerned with the manufacture of weapons sighting accessories.
- Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader (Mentioned only)
- "You're in the Army Now!"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 2 (Mentioned only)
- Cracken's Rebel Field Guide
- "Wanted by Cracken"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 1
- Galaxy Guide 10: Bounty Hunters
- The Last Command Sourcebook (As "Neuro-Saav")
- Wretched Hives of Scum and Villainy
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear (As "Neuro-Saav")
- Rules of Engagement: The Rebel SpecForce Handbook
- Star Wars Roleplaying Game Revised Core Rulebook
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 9 (ELE2, Electrobinoculars)
- Arms & Equipment Guide
- Arms & Equipment Guide Extras!
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 85 (Homing Beacons)
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook