|Physical and technical specifications|
|Usage and history|
The neuronic whip was a particularly cruel creation of TholCorp, the purpose of which was to send powerful electrical charges into a being's nerve cells. It was a long, flexible cable, connected to a power pack in a handle that delivered a stunning jolt on contact. Unlike a typical leather whip, the heavy cable could crack bones and break flesh, although death was an extremely unlikely outcome. It was capable of causing a great deal of pain and trauma.
The neuronic whips were very popular amongst slavers. They were extensively used by the Mytaranor Slaving Council after their leader Talas Piran found a cache of them on a hidden compartment of the recently acquired ship, the Vanquisher.
Behind the scenesEdit
Neuronic whips were originally used extensively in The Foundation Series, and Empire series, two series of science-fiction novels written by Isaac Asimov from which many Star Wars concepts were taken.
- Star Wars Adventures 6: The Warlords of Balmorra
- Lando Calrissian and the Mindharp of Sharu (First appearance)
- Rebel Force: Hostage
- Rebel Force: Renegade (Appears in flashback(s))
- Rebel Force: Firefight (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Galaxies (Mentioned only)
- Jade Solitaire
- Dark Empire Sourcebook
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology
- Alliance Intelligence Reports
- Galaxy Guide 12: Aliens - Enemies and Allies
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- Arms & Equipment Guide
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide