Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A neutron star was the stellar material that was left over from a supernova. Neutron stars had extremely strong gravity and could douse their star systems in lethal radiation. A rapidly rotating neutron star was known as a pulsar. The chemical element illerium was usually found in neutron stars.
- Red Harvest (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel (Codex entry)
- MedStar I: Battle Surgeons (Mentioned only)
- Coruscant Nights I: Jedi Twilight (Mentioned only)
- Coruscant Nights II: Street of Shadows (Mentioned only)
- Rebel Dawn (First appearance)
- Death Star (Mentioned only)
- X-Wing: Wedge's Gamble (Mentioned only)
- Shield of Lies (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory I: Conquest (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory II: Rebirth (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic I: Remnant (Mentioned only)
- Dark Empire endnotes (First mentioned)
- Galaxy Guide 8: Scouts
- Dark Empire Sourcebook
- The Essential Atlas
Notes and referencesEdit
- Neutron star on Wikipedia