Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Neutronium was a heavy metallic element used in the production of durasteel as well as dura-armor. It was also once used to make strong blades for melee weapons during the Great Sith War. The hull cladding of Acclamator-class assault ships was impregnated with neutronium, as its ultra-dispersive characteristics allowed for high protection.
Behind the scenesEdit
In popular scientific literature and science fiction, though rarely in formal scientific literature, the term "neutronium" is often used for the extremely dense neutron degenerate matter at the cores of neutron stars.
According to Cracken's Threat Dossier, neutronium is a naturally occurring metal that can be found in mineral veins on moons.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures video game
- MedStar I: Battle Surgeons
- The Hutt Gambit
- Rebel Dawn
- Star Wars Galaxies
- Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory I: Conquest (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory II: Rebirth (Mentioned only)
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- The Star Wars Sourcebook
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Cracken's Threat Dossier
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones Incredible Cross-Sections
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Roleplaying Game Saga Edition Core Rulebook
- Scavenger's Guide to Droids
- The Essential Guide to Warfare