New Order may refer to:
- New Order, which was the underlying ideology of the Galactic Empire.
- The New Order (song), a song by The Emperor's New Clothes from their album Totally Patriotic.
- New Order Progressive, the daily newsfeed of the following.
- New Order Party, a pro-Imperial political party.
- New Order (Separatist), the Separatist Council used the term "New Order" to describe the new vision as represented by the Confederacy.
- New Order (Darth Caedus), Darth Caedus's view for the future of the galaxy as Chief of State.
- The New Jedi Order.
- The One Sith.
- The Rule of Two.
- The Old Republic, Threat of Peace Act 2: New Galactic Order
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.