Throughout the galaxy
- "As dangerous as what we don't know are the things we "know" that aren't so."
- ―Unofficial motto
New Republic Fleet Intelligence, also known as New Republic Naval Intelligence or New Republic Military Intelligence, was the intelligence department of the New Republic Defense Fleet. It was responsible for all intelligence matters pertaining to the Fleet, including the sequestering of classified material. One of its subdivisions was Asset Tracking, which was invaluable in the Black Fleet Crisis.
In 16 ABY, the Director of Fleet Intelligence was General Grif. Nine years later, he was replaced by Ayddar Nylykerka. Yintal was an analyst for it and worked like Nylykerka in the Yuuzhan Vong War and the Black Fleet Crisis. In 28 ABY, it was reorganized into Galactic Alliance Fleet Intelligence, in accordance with the reformation of its parent government.
- (First identified as New Republic Naval Intelligence)
- Before the Storm (First identified as New Republic Fleet Intelligence)
- Shield of Lies
- Tyrant's Test
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse
- The New Jedi Order: Balance Point
- The New Jedi Order: Destiny's Way
|New Republic Intelligence Community|
|Major Branches||New Republic Intelligence Service · New Republic Fleet Intelligence|
|Command Staff||Director of New Republic Intelligence · Deputy Director of Operations · Director of Fleet Intelligence|
|Sections of the Intelligence Service||Alpha Blue · Alpha Red · Analysis Bureau · Intelligence Operations Command · Internal Security · Ongoing Investigation Division · Special Threats Division · Tactical Analysis Bureau|
|Sections of Fleet Intelligence||Asset Tracking|
|Paramilitary Sections||Black Force Squadron · Wraith Squadron|
|Personnel||List of NRI Personnel|