Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Ngani Zho. Greatest warrior of his generation, trained half the Jedi Council—including Grand Master Satele Shan."
- ―SIS Director
Great Galactic WarEdit
During the Great Galactic War, Jedi Master Zho trained many Jedi, including Satele Shan, a descendant of Revan and Bastila Shan, and others would soon join Shan as members of Jedi High Council: Bela Kiwiiks, Jaric Kaedan, and Syo Bakarn. When Korriban was taken back by the Sith, Zho fought with many Jedi against the Empire. However, as years passed, Zho found himself too old to fight and took the request in training Satele's son, Theron Shan, who turned out not to be Force-sensitive despite Ngani's best efforts.
After the the Great Galactic War ended, Ngani Zho disappeared during the Treaty of Coruscant and the start of the Cold War in 3653 BBY. Ten years later, Zho was seen in the Vesla system with Republic agent Theron Shan. During a mission on Taris, Zho and Theron were ambushed by Darth Mekhis and her Sith Knights, but they were able to escape. They flew together with Teff'ith into the system where they discovered the super weapons that the Imperials built. Theron decided to infiltrate the the Imperial base and destroy the weapons, along with Zho and Teff'ith. However, Master Zho was killed in the fight when he engaged many Sith troopers, but he was shot several times before he could defend Theron.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—The Lost Suns (First appearance)
- The Old Republic: Annihilation (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 5
- ↑ Alexander Freed, author of Star Wars: The Old Republic—The Lost Suns, has stated that The Lost Suns' story is concurrent with the beginning timeframe for the Star Wars: The Old Republic video game. This forum post from The Old Republic's lead writer, Daniel Erickson, indicates that the game takes place ten years after the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant, placing both it and The Lost Suns around 3643 BBY.
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 1