|Chronological and political information|
- "It was no coincidence that Captain Okarr had come to Korriban that day. It was the Force. No other pilot could have so deftly maneuvered us through that maelstrom. I owe him as much as I owe Master Kao."
- ―Grand Master Satele Shan
- "Well, guess who's got the fastest ship in the sector."
- ―Okarr to his captors as the station comes under attack
In 3681 BBY, Nico Okarr was being led to a holding cell by Zabrak Jedi Master Kao Cen Darach, his Padawan, and two Republic troopers on a space station over Korriban for smuggling Sith artifacts when the Sith Empire attacked the planet. When the Jedi Master decided that the Galactic Republic needed to be warned of the Sith's return, Okarr offered to help them escape the attack on his XS stock light freighter Redshifter, and used his two custom blaster pistols to help the Jedi fight off the Sith.
After defeating the Sith troopers guarding the hangar, two Sith Lords named Vindican and Malgus appeared. While the Jedi confronted the Sith, Okarr and the remaining Republic trooper prepared the ship for departure.
While Master Darach stayed behind to duel the Sith, his Padawan, Satele Shan, boarded the ship as it was taking off under the orders of her Master. Okarr then told Shan and the trooper to mount the laser turrets to defend against the Sith interceptors. After precisely maneuvering through a Sith battlecruiser, Okarr activated the ship's hyperdrive and jumped to hyperspace to make their escape.
Behind the scenesEdit
Nico Okarr first appeared in Return, a cinematic trailer made to advertise Star Wars: The Old Republic, a 2011 massively multiplayer online role-playing video game by BioWare, where he is voiced by the veteran voice actor John William DiMaggio.
Nico was later announced as a companion character available in the 2015 digital expansion to The Old Republic titled Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire.
- Return (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire
- (First mentioned)
- The Journal of Master Gnost-Dural (First identified as Nico Okarr)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia