Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "It was no coincidence that Captain Okarr had come to Korriban that day. It was the Force. No other pilot could have so deftly maneuvered us through that maelstrom. I owe him as much as I owe Master Kao."
- ―Grand Master Satele Shan
Nico Okarr, also known as Snare, was a male Human smuggler captain who lived during the start of the Great Galactic War. He was captured during a smuggling run on the planet Korriban in 3681 BBY, but played a pivotal role in helping Satele Shan and Jace Malcom escape the returned Sith Empire's subsequent attack. He escaped custody shortly afterward and seemingly vanished, but thanks to an artifact he found on Korriban, Okarr survived for decades without aging a day. In 3632 BBY, he was recruited to aid the Alliance against the Eternal Empire, looking no older than he did almost half a century earlier.
- "Well, guess who's got the fastest ship in the sector."
- ―Okarr to his captors as the station comes under attack
In 3681 BBY, Nico Okarr was being led to a holding cell by Zabrak Jedi Master Kao Cen Darach, his Padawan, and two Republic troopers on a space station over Korriban for smuggling Sith artifacts when the Sith Empire attacked the planet. When the Jedi Master decided that the Galactic Republic needed to be warned of the Sith's return, Okarr volunteered his XS stock light freighter Redshifter, to help them escape and used his two custom blaster pistols to help the Jedi fight off the Sith.
After defeating the Sith troopers guarding the hangar, two Sith Lords named Vindican and Malgus appeared. While the Jedi confronted the Sith, Okarr and the remaining Republic trooper prepared the ship for departure.
While Master Darach stayed behind to duel the Sith, his Padawan, Satele Shan, boarded the ship as it was taking off under the orders of her Master. Okarr then told Shan and the trooper to mount the laser turrets to defend against the Sith interceptors. After precisely maneuvering through a Sith battlecruiser, Okarr activated the ship's hyperdrive and jumped to hyperspace to make their escape.
Behind the scenesEdit
Nico Okarr first appeared in Return, a cinematic trailer made to advertise Star Wars: The Old Republic, a 2011 massively multiplayer online role-playing video game by BioWare, where he is voiced by the veteran voice actor John William DiMaggio.
Nico was later announced as an exclusive companion character, as a subscriber reward (by August 10, 2015), available in the 2015 for the digital expansion to The Old Republic titled Knights of the Fallen Empire.
- Return (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne
- (First mentioned)
- The Journal of Master Gnost-Dural (First identified as Nico Okarr)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia