Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "My name is Niklos. I'm the unofficial champion of the Pazaak circuit here on Taris. If you don't mind losing your wager we could play a few hands."
Niklos was a male Human who frequented the Upper City Cantina on Taris during the time of the Jedi Civil War, claiming to be the "unofficial champion of the pazaak circuit on Taris." He used to have frequent games with fellow player Gelrood, until the latter was banned from the Upper Cantina on suspicion of cheating.
- "If you ever wish to test yourself against the best Pazaak player on Taris, heh, you know where to find me."
Niklos was a Human male gambler who resided on the planet Taris during the Jedi Civil War. He was a patron of the Upper City Cantina, where he spent his time playing pazaak. He used to play against fellow player Gelrood, until the latter was banned from the cantina on suspicion of cheating. Following this, Niklos was unable to find a rival who could match his skill in the game.
In 3956 BBY, Former Sith Lord and redeemed Jedi Revan, who was on Taris in search of Jedi Knight Bastila Shan, visited the Upper City Cantina and bought a pazaak deck from the retired player Garouk.
Personality and traitsEdit
- "I'm going to enjoy relieving you of your credits almost as much as I'm going to enjoy humiliating you."
- ―Niklos, to Revan
Niklos wasn't nearly as fine a pazaak player as he stated; he would often blame his failure on his opponent cheating, which he did to both Revan and Gelrood. Once he decided someone was a cheater, he would call them that at every opportunity; he would also refuse to play against them under any circumstance.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "I do not lose at Pazaak very often, but you have made a habit of beating me. I think it is obvious what that means—you cheat!"
- ―Niklos, after losing to Revan several times
If the player constantly beats Niklos in pazaak, he will eventually accuse the player of cheating and will refuse to play pazaak anymore. If Mission Vao is with you she will comment on his accusation of the player cheating.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (First appearance)