- "These marks are too easy. Not enough credits."
- ―A bounty hunter, about several targets, including Mindbend
Nim Mindbend was a criminal who operated during the Clone Wars, a conflict between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems. At some point during the war, he was wanted dead for the act of kidnapping, theft and murder with a prize of 120,000 credits. Mindbend was discussed as a potential target by a group of bounty hunters, who formed together at Chalmun's Cantina on the desert planet, Tatooine, however they felt that the bounty was too low, and instead opted for Savage Opress, a Zabrak who was trained in the arts of the Sith, who had a much larger bounty.
Behind the scenesEdit
An image of Mindbend first appeared on a building on Tatooine in "Bounty", an episode of the fourth season of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars TV series. Mindbend's image was first seen in close-up in the episode "Revenge", he was identified in the episode's trivia gallery on StarWars.com. As Mindbend's only picture is in a blue-tinted holographic form, it is not possible to definitively state his eye and skin color.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty" (First appearance) (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revenge" (Appears in hologram)
- (First identified as Nim Mindbend)