The Ninka was a Free Virgillia-class Bunkerbuster in service of the Resistance during its conflict with the First Order. Its commanding officer was Vice Admiral Amilyn Holdo. After the Atterra campaign the Resistance bomber squadrons, Cobalt and Crimson Squadron were transported aboard the ship back to D'Qar so they could help with the Resistance's evacuation of their base. The Ninka, alongside the Raddus, the Vigil and the Anodyne escaped to the Crait system, unknown to them, the First Order had tracked them through hyperspace and began an attack on the fleet. After Poldin LeHuse destroyed the bridge of the Raddus, the Ninka shot him and the rest of TIE fighters down in retaliation. After outrunning the First Order for hours, the Ninka ran out of fuel and was quickly destroyed as its crew evacuated.
- Star Wars Battlefront II (First appearance) (DLC)
- The Last Jedi: Cobalt Squadron (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Star Wars Insider 177 (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- ; image #2 (of 8)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. As Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi carries on immediately from the events of The Force Awakens, it can be assumed to take place in the same year.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Star Wars Battlefront II
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 The Last Jedi: Cobalt Squadron