The Nite Owls, later known as the Mandalorian rebels, Mandalore Resistance, alternatively as the Mandalorian resistance, and during the Mandalorian civil war as the Death Watch loyalists, were an elite Mandalorian unit within the Death Watch led by Bo-Katan Kryze, lieutenant to Death Watch leader Pre Vizsla. After Darth Maul killed Vizsla in battle and proclaimed himself the new leader, Bo-Katan and her Nite Owls rejected Maul's rule, and fought against his Shadow Collective, even attempting to free Bo-Katan's sister, the former Duchess Satine Kryze of Mandalore, whom they had formerly opposed due to her pacifist idealism.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Friend in Need" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Eminence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shades of Reason"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Lawless"
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir, Part Three (Mentioned only) (First identified as Mandalore Resistance)
- Sabine My Rebel Sketchbook (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Rebels: Heroes of Mandalore
- (First identified as Nite Owls)
- (First identified as Mandalorian rebels) (First identified as Death Watch loyalists)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- (First identified as Mandalorian resistance)