Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Niuv was a member of the New Republic Advisory Council during the Yuuzhan Vong War. He was part of the anti-Jedi majority, and was rumored to be connected to major smuggling interests in Sullustan Space.
Niuv believed that Leia Organa Solo's claims about the threat of the Yuuzhan Vong was to deflect criticism from the Jedi. After the Fall of Coruscant, Niuv aided Pwoe in his attempt to become the Chief of State, but after the Battle of Borleias, he ceased aiding Pwoe. When Cal Omas was elected Chief of State and reorganized the New Republic into the Galactic Alliance, Niuv was appointed to the Galactic Alliance Advisory Council, mostly as a concession to the anti-Jedi minority remaining in the Senate. After the Battle of Ebaq 9, he urged a full push against the Yuuzhan Vong, though this was voted down after the Battle of Bastion.
- The New Jedi Order: Vector Prime (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide I: Onslaught
- The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide II: Ruin
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse
- The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dream
- The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines II: Rebel Stand
- The New Jedi Order: Destiny's Way (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic I: Remnant
- The New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force