In 21 BBY during the Clone Wars, Card was Senator for the InterGalactic Banking Clan in the Galactic Republic's Senate. Card then spoke with Senators Lott Dod and Gume Saam about a bill that would of de-regulated the banks. Despite Saam's idea of assassinating Senator Padmé Amidala, Card knew that the Senate would de-regulate the banks. Thus, Card said they would have to bring the war to Coruscant in order to force the senate to de-regulate the banks. He and Dodd agreed to contact their friends on the side of the Confederacy of Independent Systems.
Card then spoke with Count Dooku and General Grievous and urged them to launch their attack on Coruscant. After the Separatist Senate voted on opening peace talks with the Republic, Card, Dodd, and Saam then spoke with Dooku. They were displeased that Dooku's senate had voted to open negotiations, but Dook assured them that chances of peace would disappear after their attack. Dooku and Grievous were able to carry out the attack and the banks were deregulated.
Card then attended a slave auction on Zygerria in 20 BBY. In 19 BBY Card then arrested Senator Amidala for espionage. After Amidala's escape, the Core Five then blame Card for this failure. Card then contacted Darth Sidious and informed that their plan was ready. Sidious then assured him that he would be protected.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Heroes on Both Sides" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Slaves of the Republic"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "An Old Friend"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Rise of Clovis"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crisis at the Heart"
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Heroes on Both Sides"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Spy"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Slaves of the Republic"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "An Old Friend"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Rise of Clovis"