- "I live a privileged existence now. But like you, Vos, I too was taken from my home as an infant and raised in the Jedi Temple. It was only later in my life that I discovered my true heritage—a legacy of power and pedigree that was far too intimidating for the Council to accept."
- ―Count Dooku, to Quinlan Vos
Nobles, also known as patricians and colloquially as bluebloods, were the members of the highest social class in certain societies. They typically held special titles (such as baron, count, duke, and archduke) and traditionally had more money and power than the other people in their society. Because of that, nobles tended to live a privileged existence, with servants, copious amounts of fine food and splendid residences. Kings and their families, such as the House of Organa, were nobles.
- Darth Maul, Part IV
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Spy"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duchess of Mandalore"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sphere of Influence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Eminence"
- Dark Disciple
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- The Rebellion Begins (Mentioned only) (As "bluebloods")
- "Never Far Behind"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Escape from Darth Vader
- Star Wars 46: Mutiny at Mon Cala, Part III (Mentioned only)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars: Uprising
- The Legends of Luke Skywalker
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- (First identified as Noble)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- The Art of Star Wars: Uprising
- Star Wars: ABC-3PO