- "Oh, yes, Noghri—I know what you and your people are. The Emperor's private Death Commandos; killing and dying at the whim of ambitious men like Darth Vader and the Grand Admiral here."
- ―Joruus C'baoth
The Noghri Death Commandos were Noghri commandos who worked for the Galactic Empire, doing anything their overlord asked of them. Their main tasks were the abduction and assassination of Rebel personnel or the rescue of imprisoned Imperials.
Noghri Death Commandos first worked for Darth Vader, whom they called their savior.
Darth Vader also gave a squad of Noghri Death Commandos to Inquisitor Valin Draco, as a reward for helping the Dark Lord to interrogate Halagad Ventor. Draco's Noghri were later killed by Alderaanian Resistance agents, while on a mission in the ruins of the Almas Academy.
After the death of Darth Vader, the Noghri Death Commandos, along with the rest of the Noghri people, continued to serve the Empire, being especially loyal to Thrawn. When Thrawn targeted Leia Organa Solo for assassination, the Noghri Death Commandos partook in many attempts on her life. When Leia revealed the Empire's treachery, it turned the Noghri against their former masters. Instead of working to take Leia's life, they acted as her loyal body guards, and it was essentially impossible to have them leave their mistress's side. A number of them were slain defending the lives of her and her family throughout the years of the New Republic and into the Galactic Federation of Free Alliances.
- Evasive Action: End Game
- Star Wars: Rebellion
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption
- "The Emperor's Trophy"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 11
- Heir to the Empire (First appearance)
- Dark Force Rising
- The Last Command
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Specter of the Past (Mentioned only)
- Vision of the Future
- Star Wars: Rebellion: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Miniatures: Legacy of the Force
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide