|Nubia Star Drives, Incorporated|
| Organizational information
| Chronological and political information
Nubia Star Drives, Incorporated, originally called the Nubian Design Collective, was a loose grouping of designers and engineers who colonized the planet Nubia roughly 300 years before the Battle of Naboo. The collective comprised a number of spacefaring species including Bith, Humans, Sullustans, and Zabrak that accepted small contracts for wealthy clients.
Nubian technology was used all throughout the galaxy and was readily available on most Republic worlds. They were known for producing unique and beautiful designs of Sublight drives and spaceframes. Their unique designs were best seen on J-type spacecraft. When the Empire rose to power, the collective went underground to keep experimental designs away from Imperial hands.
Shortly after the Battle of Endor, the collective resurfaced with a completely new catalog. The company was renamed Nubia Star Drives, Inc. and began to release their unique line of products to the public.
In addition, Nubian components were used in the construction of most products of the Theed Palace Space Vessel Engineering Corps.
- Darth Plagueis (Mentioned only)
- The Starfighter Trap"—Star Wars Gamer 1 (Mentioned only) "
- Star Wars Adventures 1: Hunt the Sun Runner (Mentioned only)
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 7
- The Essential Atlas
- Suns of Fortune
- The Jewel of Yavin