|Points of interest|
- "A world of forests and mountains, almost wholly owned by Count Dooku, one of the first planets to join the Separatists and currently a battle zone."
Null was the only inhabited planet in the Null system. It was the location of a castle retreat of Count Dooku during the Clone Wars and was one of the first worlds to join the Confederacy of Independent Systems. The Battle of Null was fought in 21 BBY. The planet attracted hunters of its native game animals and was home to imported whisper birds from Yavin 4. Count Dooku's childhood enemy Lorian Nod was killed by Dooku's hand on Null.
- Legacy of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Republic 65: Show of Force, Part 1
- Sacrifice (Mentioned only)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Reader's Companion