Located on the edge of the Mid Rim, Numidian Prime was a warm and beautiful jungle planet. Criminals who were trying to avoid outstanding debts were known to hide on Numidian Prime. A jungle outpost was located on the planet.
On one occasion when playing sabacc, Lando Calrissian held a winning hand using Numidian Prime rules. Calrissian also won a disabler device playing a game of cards on Numidian Prime. Following a skirmish on Savareen, Han Solo and Chewbacca travelled to this world, where Solo won the Millennium Falcon from Lando Calrissian in a game of sabacc.
Behind the scenesEdit
Numidian Prime first appeared in Solo: A Star Wars Story, a 2018 theatrical film part of the Star Wars Anthology Series. The name "Numidian Prime" appeared for the first time in Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide, but it was not connected to the planet seen in Solo until the release of the novelization and the Databank entry.
- Star Wars Battlefront II (Mentioned only) (DLC)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Expanded Edition
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: A Junior Novel
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as Numidian Prime)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- ↑ Poe Dameron: Flight Log states that atmospheres habitable to oxygen-breathers, such as humans, are known as "Type 1" atmospheres. Solo: A Star Wars Story shows that Numidian Prime's atmosphere is breathable to humans, therefore the planet has a Type 1 atmosphere.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Solo: A Star Wars Story: Expanded Edition
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 Solo: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ Star Wars Battlefront II